Skip to main content

Traveling to Kenya

The most important documents you will need while travelling internationally is an up to date passport or National ID and valid Yellow Fever card. You will need a Visa to enter Entebbe and any other part of Uganda if you are not from South Africa, Burundi, Canada, Sweden, DRC, Germany, Rwanda, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Uganda, Tanzania, Mauritius and the USA.

East Africans traveling between Kenya and Uganda will only need their National ID to travel.

Other important documents include Doctors letters especially for those who need special assistance.