Unaccompanied Minors (5 years - 14 years old)
The Jambojet Unaccompanied Minor (UMNR) service has been put in place to offer children travelling alone a safe, reliable and comfortable travel experience.
- A parent/guardian must take the Unaccompanied minors to the airport. The escorting adult must remain at the Airport until the flight departs.
- The parent/guardian must fill in the UMNR form before/at check in. Download the Unaccompanied Minor form here.
- The children should have a pouch/pocket that holds all their details and is collected at the check in counters.
- A parent/guardian/designated adult should be available at the airport of destination to collect the child at the destination airport. They should identify themselves and report to the Jambojet representatives there.
- Jambojet will only accept responsibility for Unaccompanied Minors between Airport of embarkation and deplaning.
- This Unaccompanied Minor Service may be requested for children who are between 15 and 17 years old (both ages included). Children below 5 years of age will not be accepted as unaccompanied minors.
- Jambojet does not charge for this service.
For more information, please feel free to contact us now.