Are you looking for a rewarding career, a dynamic working environment that is both challenging and fun? Then Jambojet is definitely an employer you should consider.
Jambojet, Kenya’s first low cost carrier, is a fun no frills airline that has changed Kenya's aviation landscape. With flights to Eldoret, Kisumu, Malindi, Mombasa, Ukunda, and our first regional destination Entebbe, all from Nairobi. Jambojet endeavours to deliver the most affordable and convenient domestic air travel option open for all to fly.
From the cockpit and cabin to commercial, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We want talented people who love a challenge, like to get stuck in and who hate dither. We want people who not only work well with others but are able to work on their own initiative too. A bit of enthusiasm goes a long way!
We firmly believe in rewarding our people for their effort and we do our best to incentivize work wherever we can so that you can perform better. Here you'll get a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and fantastic opportunities to move up within Jambojet if you work hard and impress.
Before you start, there are a few things we need from you. You must have a good grasp of English and Kiswahili, both written and spoken, valid ID and/or passport and a reasonable level of computer literacy. If you have all of this, as well as the energy and drive to throw yourself into your job with enthusiasm, then check out our current vacancies and apply now by sending your CV to the email address provided at the bottom of every job description.
Please note the following:
Thank you for your interest in working with Jambojet. We hope to see you aboard soon!
Jambojet Recruitment Team
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN JAMBOJET
Job Title: People & Culture Talent Officer
Location: Embakasi, Nairobi
Reports to: Head of People & Culture
We are looking for a skilled HR professional who will contribute towards the HR initiatives in recruitment, talent management and development, and reporting.
• Proactively conduct Manpower planning, in consultation with all departments
• Manage talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, practicum, hiring, and on-boarding
• Timely issuance of employment contracts to new employees and renewal of approved expired contracts
• Responsible for ensuring current Job Description for all staff and clear KPIs as prescribed in the departments’ strategy
• Ensuring timely appraisals and goal setting across the organization
• Reporting on appraisal results – analysis, PIP, training, etc
• Have clear succession planning and a human resource pool for key roles
• Chart a clear career progression plan for Jambojet Career cycle
• Draft personalized development plans for key and strategic resources
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources Management or social sciences
• Higher Diploma in HRM or Masters in a relevant area, added advantage
• A Member of IHRM
• 6 years hands on HR experience in a busy environment
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have
passion and knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
If you meet the above requirements kindly forward applications to email@example.com for consideration, by
March 13th, 2020. Kindly site Ref.HRVAC01/2020 as the email subject header.
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds and/or passwords to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.