Are you looking for a rewarding career, a dynamic working environment that is both challenging and fun? Then Jambojet is definitely an employer you should consider.
Jambojet, Kenya’s first low cost carrier, is a fun no frills airline that has changed Kenya's aviation landscape. With flights to Eldoret, Kisumu, Malindi, Mombasa, Ukunda, and our first regional destination Entebbe, all from Nairobi. Jambojet endeavours to deliver the most affordable and convenient domestic air travel option open for all to fly.
From the cockpit and cabin to commercial, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We want talented people who love a challenge, like to get stuck in and who hate dither. We want people who not only work well with others but are able to work on their own initiative too. A bit of enthusiasm goes a long way!
We firmly believe in rewarding our people for their effort and we do our best to incentivize work wherever we can so that you can perform better. Here you'll get a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and fantastic opportunities to move up within Jambojet if you work hard and impress.
Before you start, there are a few things we need from you. You must have a good grasp of English and Kiswahili, both written and spoken, valid ID and/or passport and a reasonable level of computer literacy. If you have all of this, as well as the energy and drive to throw yourself into your job with enthusiasm, then check out our current vacancies and apply now by sending your CV to the email address provided at the bottom of every job description.
Please note the following:
Thank you for your interest in working with Jambojet. We hope to see you aboard soon!
Jambojet Recruitment Team
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
Location: Embakasi, Nairobi
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the overall customer experience, sales, marketing and communication strategy to meet the company objectives of sustainable and profitable growth.
How to Apply: If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria, please submit your online application and updated CV to us, including your current and expected remuneration, daytime contact and addresses of 3 referees to email@example.com, with the subject heading: VAC 26/09/19 by October 09, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet
Jambojet is a budget airline set to revolutionize the way you travel by opening up the skies for all to fly for less. We are currently recruiting for the following opportunity.
Job Title: ASSISTANT STORES CO-ORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: Stores Coordinator
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Organize and control the aircraft spares and tools stockrooms to ensure spares are securely warehoused, handled and issued in accordance with airworthiness and Jambojet quality standards to support scheduled requirements.
• Ensure aircraft spares and tools are warehoused and handled in accordance with airworthiness and company quality standards and are issued to support schedule requirements of Jambojet and those of contracted pooling airlines
• Monitor stock out performance and continually report on outcome to enable management review
• Bin spares and tools as per engineering procedures to meet KCAA and Company requirements.
• Process Company and third party stores activities through computerized inventory system to ensure visibility both for traceability and costing purposes.
• Investigate and resolve stockroom discrepancies to ensure that physical stock status is in perpetual harmony with computerized inventory system.
• Compile and transmit the aircraft tyres / gases operational reports for management review.
• Monitor and record daily temperature performance data in Tyres and Dope stores for management review actions.
• Responsible for adherence to Occupational Health and Safety regulations and practices for all staff in your location of work.
• Participate in continuous process improvement through initiatives like WCO, Lean or TPM and incorporate the Business Enhancement Office initiatives on process improvement in your area’s quarterly schedule.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Availability of listed tools & No-Go parts at Satellite stores.
• On-time performance.
• Validity of tools & aircraft parts.
• Closing of Audit findings.
• Accuracy and Completeness of Documentation.
• Material losses and damage.
• Timeliness of feedback to users.
• Holder of minimum C-Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent
• Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies Management
• Experience in airline stores operations an added advantage
• Motor Vehicle Driving License holder preferred
• Strong customer focus and sense of urgency
• Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
• Team player, able to work both independently and with diverse workforces
• Unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and respect
• Positive, energetic self-starter with a high level of personal drive and resilience
How to Apply: If you meet the above requirements kindly forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, by 31st October 2019. Kindly site Ref. VAC 22/10/19 as the email subject header.
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.