1. This contest is organized by Jambojet Limited.
2. The Contest is only open to participants living in Kenya above the age of 18 years and Jambojet may require documentation to prove this.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Contest.
4. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the contest, participants must submit their suggestion(s) for the contest activation on the officially provided Whatsapp number 0780 906 853.
6. Entries must be submitted as stated in the social media posts. All-time stated is in Kenyan time (GMT +3). The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of Jambojet, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to Jambojet or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of Jambojet or any other person or entity. Entries of this nature will be disqualified and criminal action may be taken against the participant who submits such content.
8. Once submitted, participants automatically grant Jambojet the right to feature the submitted material in any of its platforms, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram profile and/or any promotional material related to the Contest.
9. Jambojet reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Submissions become the exclusive property of Jambojet and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Jambojet shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Jambojet.
11. Participants may be required to submit further contact information requested by Jambojet representative(s).
12. The winner will be selected based on the quality of their submission. Jambojet reserves the right to judge the quality of submissions and select the winners based on their subjective opinions. The decision made by Jambojet will also be final and non-contestable.
13. Results will be announced within one (1) week or at the end of the Contest. The winner will be contacted via an official e-mail. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain confidential.
14. Winner selection and prize
The winner selection will be based on the following contests:
Win a free trip plus a days’ worth of fun-filled activities for your parents! Here’s how to win:
1. Nominate 16 parents, 45 years and above.
2. Submit short clips of all the nominated parents stating their full name, where they are from and why they want to travel.
3. The deadline for all video submissions is Sunday 20th October 2019.
4. All nominated parents should be able to avail themselves at the nearest airport Jambojet flies to.
5. All nominated parents should be available for day-long activities on the 1st of November 2019.
15. Winners will be selected based on the speed and quality (meets all contest criteria) of the submission.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within (3) three days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Jambojet.com are final and binding in all respects.
17. Jambojet reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
18. Jambojet reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner. Jambojet reserves the right to reject any entries which in its sole and absolute discretion, is deemed offensive, violates the law or is unsuitable in any other manner. Jambojet is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
19. Participants grant Jambojet the unrestricted and exclusive rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants Jambojet the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this website or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Jambojet, whether locally or worldwide and hereby release Jambojet, its
assignees, licensees, sub-licensees and successors in title from all claims and liability relating to use of the entry.
20. By accepting the prize, you will be deemed to have granted Jambojet the right to film, use and publish your name, picture and/or video in such media as Jambojet may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
21. Participants also grant Jambojet the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo submitted in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website, Facebook page or the campaign or other promotions, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto. The participant may also be required to star in promotional campaigns after the winner is announced, which may or may not include videos, photos, and audio clips and hereby release Jambojet from any liability with respect thereto.
22. Participants agree that Jambojet shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
23. Jambojet shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Jambojet may at any time abandon the use of any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
24. By accessing our website www.jambojet.com, our Facebook page, our Twitter page, our Instagram page, Whatsapp platform or any other Jambojet online property, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. Jambojet may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes to these Terms and Conditions even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
26. As a participant you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jambojet, affiliated entities, and any other party involved in this Contest, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and representatives, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorney’s fees) arising out of (a) your participation, or activities in connection with the Contest; and (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
27. Employees of Jambojet and Kenya Airways PLC, are not eligible to compete.
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Kenya. By submitting your entry, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kenya in the event of any dispute.