Introducing Jambojet Charters! The most convenient and reliable way to fly!
How do I book?
- Write to us on email@example.com with the date of travel, number of passengers, origin and destination, one way or return flight and we shall get back to you with a quote. You may also call our contact center on +254 711 024 501, +254 711 024 545, +254 730 804 545, or +254 734 104 545.
What destinations can I charter the plane to?
- You can charter a plane to many destinations around the world. However, our charter operations depend on approval by the relevant authorities and the capabilities of the airport infrastructure for operations of a Dash 8-400 Aircraft. For more information, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call our contact center on +254 711 024 501, +254 711 024 545, +254 730 804 545, or +254 734 104 545
How much does it cost to charter the plane?
- The cost is dependent on a number of factors. Write to us on email@example.com with the number of passengers, departure and arrival airport and we shall get back to you with a quote. You may also call our contact center on +254 711 024 501, +254 711 024 545, +254 730 804 545, or +254 734 104 545.
What is the maximum number of passengers for each flight?
- We can accommodate up to 78 passengers per flight. However we can have a variation in payload depending on the range and airport infrastructure for a particular route. Children above 2 years of age must occupy their own seat.
What is the luggage allowance for each flight?
- Each passenger is allowed up to 20Kgs check in luggage at full capacity. However, on instances where the number of passengers less than 78, you will be allowed to carry more luggage.
Do you offer meals and refreshments during the flight?
- Yes we do offer in-flight services depending on the clients’ request. For more information visit meals.jambojet.com or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized menu on board
Do you offer airport transfers?
- Jambojet doesn’t offer airport transfer services. However, depending on your destination, we can recommend third party car hire service providers for you
How is the seat configuration/layout in the aircraft? Can it be customized to fit my requirements?
- The seat configuration in the Dash 8-400 is 2*2, with a pitch of 30” and cannot be customized.
How long in advance should I book the charter flight?
- At least 72 hours to the time of the flight
Can I charter the flight for the transportation of cargo?
- Yes, as long as the cargo is not classified as ‘Dangerous Goods’. However, during this COVID period, we are approved to carry Dangerous Goods as long as it's of medical nature.
What fleet do you use for the charters?
- Jambojet operates a fleet of 6 De Havilland Canada Dash 8-400.
How do I make payments?
- Payments can be made in Kenya Shillings (Ksh) or US Dollars (USD), by direct deposit or cheque. Account details will be provided upon booking.
What precautions are you taking to ensure our safety while raveling during COVID-19?
- We have put in place a raft of measures throughout the customer touch points including at check in, gate, and while on board. More information about the measures we’re taking can be found here.